Basic Life Support (BLS) from Train2Excel
This half day course is suitable for workplaces with:
- a low level of risk
- low numbers of staff
- those who wish to be prepared in the event of a emergency.
On completion of this course delegate will be able to respond promptly, safely and effectively in the event of an emergency.
- Delegates will practice the key skills enabling them to respond promptly, safely and effectively in the event of an emergency
- Safe assessment in an emergency
- Instruction in Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Treatment for the unconscious casualty
- Treatment of seizures
- Treatment for the wounded or bleeding
- Treatment of someone in shock
Delegates receive a First Aid Manual and HSE Certificate.