CCTV training is an essential element for anyone monitoring public space using CCTV equipment and the ability for a CCTV Operator to follow correct procedures whilst remaining within the Law is an essential factor in safeguarding the public and also successful identification and prosecution of criminals.
This course is for anyone working as a CCTV Operator or wishing to work as a CCTV Operator.
On successful completion of the CCTV Training course and passing the required examinations delegates will be able to apply for an SIA license as a CCTV Operator.
Unit 1 Mandatory (All Sectors)
- Working as a CCTV Operator
- CCTV Codes of Practice, Operational Procedures and Guidelines
- Legislation and how it impacts on CCTV Operations
- Roles and Responsibilities of the CCTV Operator and other CCTV Staff
- Characteristics of a CCTV System
- How to make effective use of CCTV Equipment
- Emergency Procedures in the CCTV Control Room
- Practical Operation of CCTV Equipment
- Operating CCTV Equipment
- Operational Use of CCTV Equipment
- Implementing CCTV
- Surveillance Techniques